Education and Training
- Ph.D. University of Nebraska-Lincoln. (2018-Current)
- M.S. University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Geology (2016-2018)
- B.S. Montana State University, Magna Cum Laude, Earth Sciences, conc. in Paleontology (2012-2015)
- Minor, Montana State University, History and Philosophy, Museum Studies (2012-2015)
- Camp Summergold. Develop and teach 12-hour paleontological hands-on curriculum implementing casts of fossils rented from University of Nebraska State Museum, drawing techniques, and molding and casting for STEAM all-girls camp, ages 11-17. Summer 2018.
- Co-Leader. UNL Communicating Science Through Outreach. Develop after-school science club at local middle school with collaboration with Boys and Girls Club of Lincoln and the Community Learning Center of Lincoln Public Schools. Build and run weekly activities all under the theme of “Evolution”. Fall 2017.
- Teaching Assistant. University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Teach GEOL 101 Physical Geology Lab Section. 2016-Current
- Member. Organizing Committee of Cornhuskers chapter of Association of Women Geoscientists. Spring 2017
- Student Ambassador. Morrill Hall, University of Nebraska State Museum. Attend public outreach events as ambassadors for the museum, supervise children activities, lead drop-in tours of museum exhibits. Fall 2017 – Spring 2018.
- Student Teaching Fellow. Honor’s College, MSU. Facilitate freshman seminar class with Faculty Fellow. Guide students in discussion, help grade projects and in-class papers, and meet with other student and faculty fellows once a week to discuss readings. Fall 2015.
- Student Teaching Assistant. Paleontology Lab Techniques, MSU. Assist professor in providing guidance to students. Fall 2015.
- Montana Science Olympiad. Facilitate and grade student work in Fossil section. Fall 2015.
- GSA. Check in advanced registrants at conference and act as student liaison to technical help in conference session. Fall 2015.
- Museum of the Rockies. Research to present at MOR Fall Lecture series and SVP. Work with David Swingle on converting and cataloguing video archives from various tape formats into digital format, technical anthropology. 2015.
- Museum of the Rockies Paleontology Lab. Fossil preparation of Triceratops brain case. 2014-2015.
- Student Research. NSF IRES Hangzhou, Zhejiang. Zhejiang Natural History Museum. Research Dictyoolithus eggs from Zhejiang Natural History Museum collections. Summer 2013.
- MSU Field Crew at Egg Mountain under Dr. David Varricchio. Field work and jacket preparation. Summer 2010 and 2013.
- MSU MSSE Field Class under Dr. Frankie Jackson, Makoshika National Park. Assistant and field work. Summer 2010.
- Marmarth Research Foundation. Field work, jacket preparation, and fossil lab preparation. Summer 2009.
- Air Scribe
- Air Abrasion Unit
- OSX and Windows
- SQL, Mesquite, R statistics language
- MS Office, Adobe Photoshop
- ESRI ArcGIS